For First Responders on 9/11
- Give thanks to the Lord for those who often put their lives on the line for others. 1 Peter 4:11, Colossians 1:3
- Pray for a faith in Christ to sustain them in the face of danger. 1 Timothy 2:1-4, Psalm 27:1
- Pray for their protection & safety as they face danger. Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 91:1-4, 14-16.
- Pray for wisdom during crisis. Increased skill as they aid others. 2 Chronicles 20:12, Psalm 5:8
- Pray for courage and strength as they enter harm’s way. Joshua 1:9, Zechariah 4:6
- Pray for vigilance as they keep watch, asking God for confidence in their abilities. Psalm 130:5-6 Mark 14:38
- Pray for emotional protection. Galatians 6:9-10
- Pray that the believers that are first responders reflect the life of Jesus. Psalm 141:2, Psalm 19:14
- Pray for family members of first responders. Watch over their marriage and family relationships. Ephesians 5:31-33, Isaiah 26:3
- Pray they will feel supported and loved by the community. 1 Peter 5:6-7, Romans 13:7
FOR OUR SCHOOLS
Lord, we call their spirit’s and our spirit’s to attention.
Invite God’s transforming presence into the schools!
Praying the Book of Proverbs to seek wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Praying Psalm 91 for protection for all students and faculty. Station His angels all around.
Pray that the children will be kind to one another. Pray the fruit of the Spirit rule in the school classrooms. Declare peace, joy, love, kindness, goodness, patience, self-control be manifest daily.
Pray about over coming hopelessness. Declare that all thoughts of depression and despair are broken off. (Jer. 29:11)
Blessing the children!
Reading God’s Word in front of their schools!
Proverbs & Psalm 91
“Until I come give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation and reading.” 1 Timothy 4:13
“The Word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12
School is about to begin: Therefore, consider going to the schools nearest you or your church or where your children and Grandchildren attend and read the book of Proverbs and Psalm 91. By releasing God’s Word we are calling forth wisdom, knowledge, understanding and protection for our schools, the students and their teachers.
You are a blessing, Donna Lippoldt – 316-516-0777
www.cultureshield.com – firstname.lastname@example.org